Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Golden Slipper this weekend!

Hi girls. The Golden Slipper barrier draw was yesterday but they haven't set a timetable on the day yet - they'll do it this afternoon and I'll let you know later!

The track is likely to be rain-affected and I have a very unscientific way of betting on wet tracks - check pedigrees, watch the horses parade and box the ones with big feet.

If rain hadn't come into it I was very confident it would be a colt's trifecta. Probably a colt's first four. I don't know how he handles the rain-affected but Real Saga should put at least a length on Delago Bolt, Reward for Effort and Phelan Ready. Followed closely by More Joyous, Zikmann and Indian Ocean!

1 comment:

Zoe said...

Looking forward to it! Thanks for the tips. (You'll need to remind me on the day.)