Friday, April 3, 2009

Another makeup sale alert - my credit card hurts

Howdy girls, check your e-mails the both of you, because I've sent details regarding tomorrow!

In a very disappointing development for my bank account, another American makeup brand has gone bust in Australia.

Cargo Cosmetics are 70% off at David Jones Elizabeth Street, plus an additional 10% off when you spend $75 or more.

To be honest I'd return all of my Flirt purchases and buy their Cargo equivalents if I were able to. Their quality is that good, and you're paying Maybelline prices for something a gajizillion times better!

I bought an eco-friendly lipstick in a shade designed by Lindsay Lohan of all people. The product is called PlantLove and it's so cute - proceeds from each sale go to charity, and if you plant the box it came in (yes as in plant in the ground) it grows into a bouquet of flowers!

It was $32 to start with, but I paid around the $8 mark and it was worth every cent (and then some).

No comments: