Monday, April 6, 2009

Dearest Eyes,

I'm writing to tell you that I am sorry. You have served me well over the years while I used you excessively, thinking that you could handle anything. Now I realise, you are not getting any younger. While you are still far from being old, you definitely look tired and worn out.

In the last year or so, I have bought some creams to help you look and feel a bit better but they haven't really done much, have they?

I hope you like Nivea Anti-Wrinke Q10Plus Eye Cream. I think it stopped you from getting worse. But what I know makes you really light up is Natio Eye Brightening Cream. Even after a day of stress (e.g.heavy eye make-up/computer/TV), as soon as the smooth cream (and I have never tried a softer one that glides on so easily) is on, you feel and look totally refreshed. If I put it on before bed, when you wake up you look truly reborn.

Once again, I'm sorry for what I've put you through and most likely will in the future. I hope you understand and will do your best to not age too soon for your time.

Lots of love,
Zoe

3 comments:

The First March Girl said...

Lol!! I hope they forgive you, fingers crossed!

Amanda said...

Ooh I haven't tried the Natio eye cream! They have a product called Glow Brightening Balm that's really nice alone or under makeup. Once I can afford it I'm going to fork out for either a Helena Rubinstein, Sisley or La Prairie eye cream... $$$ but the concentration of ingredients is at least enough to reverse damage!

Zoe said...

You'll have to tell me if they really work!