Friday, March 27, 2009

An Ethical Dilemma

Hello readers, 

I have a dilemma for you (inspired by Lost)...if you could go back in time and kill Hitler as a young child, would you? Knowing that you could save all those innocent people just by killing one innocent boy?

Maybe I see things too much in black and white but I think I'd do it. Sure he's innocent at the time, but you know that he'll go on to commit so many horrible deeds...I don't really think there would be a chance to 'reform' him...

What are your thoughts ?


3 comments:

Zoe said...

I agree, although I have doubts I would be able to kill anyone.

And who said television doesn't expand the mind? :P

The First March Girl said...

Yeah that would be the hardest part. I think I'd have to poison his food or something cos I wouldn't actually be able to shoot him or anything like that in cold blood!

Zoe said...

I see you've thought it through.