Tuesday, November 17, 2009

The iPhone

Ever since I first tried a Mac computer, I hated Apple. The interface didn't work, there were program errors. The windows never maximised to fill the full screen. My list of frustrations went on and on. All the Mac lovers annoyed me because they were obviously brainwashed by Apple's marketing.

Lately, whenever I ask a simple question (e.g. "What's the weather going to be like today?" or "Can we take a shortcut to avoid this traffic?"), the only reply I get from Dan is "If we had an iPhone, we would know". I also get similar comments from Amelia, "Did you know, if you had an iPhone, it could tell you that?"

Dan has been saying for months, "I can get you an iPhone for Christmas" and "Wouldn't it be great to have an iPhone?" and "I'll get you an iPhone, I know you'll really like it". I don't want an iPhone! I hate Apple.

But maybe, just maybe, I wouldn't mind having one...

3 comments:

The First March Girl said...

Really? I thought you wanted one and he didn't.

In any case I highly recommend it! I can send you text messages for free (which only iphone users can do;)). Not to mention all the other awesome features. Some say I rely too much on my phone, but I'm just utilising all its features!

And no, I don't work for Apple.

Saab Air Conditioner Compressor said...

This is my Good luck that I found your post which is according to my search and topic, I think you are a great blogger, thanks for helping me out from my problem..

sam said...

I wanted to thank you for this great post!! I enjoyed every little bit of it, I have you bookmarked and waiting for all the new stuff you post.
Mercedes Sprinter Van Turbocharger