Thursday, July 23, 2009

20 Books

Here are the books that I read from your list:

1 Pride and Prejudice - Jane Austen
3 Jane Eyre - Charlotte Bronte
4 Harry Potter series - JK Rowling
5 To Kill a Mockingbird - Harper Lee
11 Little Women - Louisa M Alcott
16 The Hobbit - JRR Tolkien (Couldn't make it past 5 chapters every time I tried)
18 Catcher in the Rye - JD Salinger
19 The Time Traveler’s Wife - Audrey Niffenegger (It's always out of the library)
21 Gone With The Wind - Margaret Mitchell
22 The Great Gatsby - F Scott Fitzgerald (Tried but couldn't)
25 The Hitch Hiker’s Guide to the Galaxy - Douglas Adams
29 Alice in Wonderland - Lewis Carroll
31 Anna Karenina - Leo Tolstoy (Still reading but I will finish it!)
34 Emma-Jane Austen (Read at school)
39 Memoirs of a Geisha - Arthur Golden
40 Winnie the Pooh - AA Milne (I'm not even sure if I read it, I think I did)
42 The Da Vinci Code - Dan Brown
58 Brave New World - Aldous Huxley
59 The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night - Mark Haddon (Loved it)
61 Of Mice and Men - John Steinbeck
64 The Lovely Bones - Alice Sebold (Started but had to return it before I finished it)
66 On The Road - Jack Kerouac (Read most of it before got really bored and skimmed the end)
68 Bridget Jones’s Diary - Helen Fielding
73 The Secret Garden - Frances Hodgson Burnett
83 The Color Purple - Alice Walker
88 The Five People You Meet In Heaven - Mitch Albom

Ok, so counting the ones I've actually completed, the total adds up to 20.

No comments: